I love writing military stories and history, in addition to interviewing some incredibly interesting and inspiring people. I was honored to talk to the designer of the new Native American Veterans Memorial, Harvey Pratt. Cheyenne and Arapaho citizen, peace chief, Vietnam vet, law enforcement and forensic artist veteran, his interview was one of the most moving I have done so far. I hope people get a chance to visit this long overdue memorial.
Subscribe to Blog
- Steven’s Hospital Room: A college kid’s first screen play November 13, 2023
- A young American man’s reflection on 9/11: Written by guest blogger, Sam September 11, 2023
- A dependable pair of muckers December 22, 2022
- Ruth Marie (Ruthika): Written by Guest Blogger, Diane Martin June 13, 2022
- Published work: Coast Guard leads Cold Water Ice Diving Training in Minnesota May 1, 2022